Zojirushi Virtuoso Breadmaker Giveaway
We are delighted to announce a random giveaway for a fabulous Zojirushi (zo-jih-ROO-shee) Home Bakery Virtuoso Breadmaker, BB-PAC20.
This Zojirushi bread maker, the Virtuoso BB-PAC 20 is simply the best we have ever tested. In fact, since we have grown so attached to it, let's use its nickname, the Zo. With the Zo, you can bake just about any type of bread including whole wheat for weekday sandwiches, challah for Shabbos, sweet cinnamon rolls and even jam. Set the timer on delay, and you don't even have to be at home to bake. So simple. And, studies have indicated that over time, homemade bread costs substantially less than store bought bread, is more healthful, and of course so delicious.
If you would like more details, Read our original review: Zojirushi feature and review
Visit the Zojirushi website.
The Home Bakery Virtuoso® Breadmaker BB-PAC20, Retail value $279
- Bakes a large traditional rectangular shaped 2-lb. loaf. automatically
- 3 memory settings, heater on lid for even baking
- Quick baking cycle prepares bread in a little over 2 hours
- Dual kneading blades; LCD Clock with 13-hour delay timer
- Includes an easy-to-follow instructional DVD, manual and recipe booklet
- Gluten-free bread menu
- Menu settings include: basic, wheat, gluten free, sourdough starter, dough, jam, cake, quick bread and 3 home made menus
Enter to win. . . or if you just can't wait, you can purchase this exceptional kitchen assistant here: Zojirushi Virtuoso Breadmaker
Random Giveaway drawing ended 11:59PM, February 20, 2014. The lucky winner is Chaya Lobl, Brooklyn, NY.Add a comment