1. Go to the Twitter signup page by clicking this link: https://twitter.com/signup
2. Type in your name, username, password and email address. Need help with a username? It can't have spaces, so many people just use their real name without the spaces. Or, make up a fun name related to your interests. Type in the CAPTCHA words from the image. If you have a hard time reading them, you can listen to the words by clicking the link just to the right of the image.
3. Click on the Create My Account button
4. The next step is to see if your friends are on Twitter. This will look through the address in your email if you use Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail or another popular Internet email service. You can skip this by clicking on the Skip This Step link just below the Continue button.
5. Twitter may want to brag about the celebrities on Twitter and ask you to follow them. Feel free to skip this step just like you did above!
Congratulations! You are done. The next page that asks how you are doing is your main Twitter page. Type in something in the text box and click update to send your first 'tweet' -- which is a Twitter message.
Do follow @koshereye so that we can say hi and share our tweets with you! And, so that we can follow you!