NEW! Cuisinart for illy®:
Your Personal Barista is in!
Cuisinart® Em-600 Buena Tazza Super automatic Single Serve Espresso, Caffé Latte, Cappuccino, And Coffee Machine
Be your own barista. If you love coffee as we do, this would be a sensational addition to your kitchen.
With this new machine, coffee enthusiasts can brew perfect espresso and traditional coffee beverages at the touch of a button, and without moving the cup. A removable milk tank sends hot and creamy, frothed milk right into the cup for hands-free, cappuccino and latte. For use with illy® iperEspresso capsule system, this innovative unit offers simple push-button temperature, flavor strength, and froth controls. The dual heating system eliminates wait between milk and espresso, so drinks are ready fast. The machine accommodates any cup or mug size!
• Controls for single or double espresso, traditional coffee, manual flavor strength, steam, one-touch latte and cappuccino, and hotter temperature settings.
• Stay-Clean Brew Head
• Removable 1-liter/34-ounce Water Reservoir for up to 20 short espressos.
• 22-ounce Milk Container
• Frothing Wand with exclusive "Burst of Steam" to automatically clean wand after each use.
• Used-Capsule Container
• Removable Drip Tray lifts off to fit tall coffee and travel mugs and to makes cleanup easier.
• Cup Warming Plate
• Steam Control Dial adjusts ratio of air to milk.
• Power Button with energy saver and auto shutoff modes.
At the recent International Housewares Show in Chicago, we had the pleasure of chatting with the amazing Mary Rodgers, Director of Marketing Communications for Cuisinart and Waring. Since joining Cuisinart in 1996, she has significantly expanded the Marketing Communications department while spearheading industry-first initiatives that have given the company even greater stature as an innovative leader. Under her leadership, Cuisinart has received numerous awards from some of the most prestigious industry organizations in the nation. KosherEye has been a dedicated user of Cuisinart's innovative products, especially their amazing cooking appliances. We work with these daily in our kosher kitchens, and gift them to family and friends. We have been longtime fans of Mary Rodgers and her team for both their creativity and understanding of the ever-evolving culinary marketplace. Watch her interview below and hear Mary talk about some of the newest Cuisinart kitchen innovations: