KosherEye Featured Kitchen Tool
KosherEye Featured Kitchen Tool
From Harold Import Co.
This is the first non-aerosol spray bottle designed to work specifically with cooking oils, ensuring more precise control over how much oil is used.
Designed by the renowned Michael Graves Design Group, the Evo Oil Sprayer's 18 oz. bottle and comfortable ergonomic trigger makes it easy to use. Its powerful spray head swiftly and evenly coats the surface of pans or foods prior to or after cooking. The bottle is recyclable and eco-friendly. The Evo sprayer was first developed for commercial food service establishments. After being embraced by chefs, it has been sized and packaged for the home cook. It also comes with reusable bottle labeling to easily identify contents, along with a refilling funnel.
The Evo sprayer works with vegetable oil, olive oil, canola oil, peanut oil, grapeseed oil, even sesame oil and vinegars. Flavors can be added to the liquids to enhance the taste. We also used it to spray water on our ready to bake challahs.
The Evo Sprayer:
- Versatility for cooking, baking, sautéing, grilling such as: Spraying chicken or meats with olive oil before cooking; Spritzing vegetables or potato wedges before roasting; dressing a salad; coating pots and pans
- It uses no propellants or chemicals, so the flavors of your ingredients shine through
- Precise sprayer makes monitoring calorie and nutritional goals easier
- Easy to clean- Hand-wash sprayer in warm, soapy water and spray hot water through sprayer; bottle section is top rack dishwasher safe.
- Measures 9" tall x 5.5" wide.
Evo Oil Sprayer is available from Harold Import Co., or order it here: Evo Oil Trigger Spray Bottle for Olive and Cooking Oils, 18-Ounce
The Evo sprayer works well with this recipe:
Greek Salad with Lemon Vinaigrette
Add a comment
Grip Back Cutting Mats from Core Kitchen provide an antiskid backing for safe, easy prep. These thin, flexible mats makes transferring ingredients to a bowl or pot for cooking both easy and convenient. The set includes 4 small cutting mats, each in a different color to prevent cross contamination and that can be easily separated for kashruth considerations.
o Gorgeous bright colors
o Dishwasher safe
o Flexible design
o Non-slip back helps prevent slips while cutting
o Color coordinated to prevent cross-contamination
This is a gift yourself, gift others KosherEye selection.
Small size set of 4 7.5" x 11.4" x .079" $20
Large size set of 4 11.4" x 15" x .079" $30
Buy them at corekitchenshop.comAdd a comment
Back to the basics with this design forward coffee maker. George Sowden has re- invented a classic with his innovative 3 piece coffeemaker - a porcelain jug, lid and a stainless steel filter. The taste, well that totally depends on the type of coffee you use. The secret to this coffeemaker is the unique Softbrew filter in the center of the pot – its thousands of microscopic holes allow the full coffee taste to seep through, but not the grounds. Its technology is similar to a French press, except there's NO pressing.
Serious coffee drinkers will love this pot. We enjoyed our coffee to the very last drop!
• Gentle user controlled full coffee infusion
• Coffee brews in 4-8 minutes, to preferred strength
• Easy to clean - all parts dishwasher safe
• Pot and lid of high quality porcelain with 18/8 stainless steel filter
• Porcelain construction retains heat well;
• Less Waste- no filter to toss
• Water temperature controlled by user
• Available in 2,4 and 8 cup sizes, $44.95 to $59.95
To purchase: Sowden Softbrew Coffee Makers
Watch how easy it is to make the perfect cup of coffee in minutes:Add a comment
The site for Innovators and Inventors
We are entrepreneurial at heart and have become huge fans of this website. Quirky.com makes inventions accessible to amateur inventors. “For centuries, becoming an “inventor” has been a hard gig to crack. Complexities relating to financing, engineering, distribution, and legalities have stood in the way of brilliant people executing on their great ideas. Since launching in 2009, Quirky has rapidly changed the way the world thinks about product development. We share our revenue directly with the people who helped us make successful decisions.”
Check out Quirky’s kitchen gadgets and housewares and let us know which ones you like! Here’s one we like:
Citrus Fruit Juice Spritzer
Tap the flavor - A Sweet Tool for a Sour Task
When life offers lemons, try putting a Stem in hand. It sprays juice directly from any citrus fruit with the press of a finger.
Invented by Tim Houle, while spraying tortilla chips with lime juice.
• No cutting, no skinning - just liquid spray
• Serrated teeth allow for easy insertion
• Nozzle sprays evenly
• Body comes apart for easy cleaning.
Hurry - Just found it for only $1.00 on Quirky.Add a comment
This stainless steel serving tool is so elegant and functional, that it was chosen as the tribute gift for the Kosher Pioneers at the 2013 pre-Kosherfest KosherFeast Dinner. Each ladle was engraved with the name of the honoree.
The Rösle ladle is the ultimate tool for serving and portioning soups. This specialized spoon holds 4 ounces and incorporates a pouring rim for drip-free pouring. Seamless one piece manufacturing.
• Designed and engineered in Germany, solid piece is made of 18/10 stainless steel
• Perfect for serving soups and sauces
• Long handle is practical for very deep bowls or containers
• Pouring rim prevents drips
• Ladle is 11.8 inches long, dishwasher safe
Available at kitchen stores nationwide such as Sur La Table,
or buy it from Amazon: Rosle VS 600 Soup Serving Ladle