For over 140 years, Kusmi Tea of Paris, France has been renowned for their Russian style tea. The beauty of the packaging draws you in but the fabulous taste, aroma, and quality of this unique and sophisticated tea keeps you coming back. The gourmet teas are created from premium tea leaves from Ceylon, India and China. The Kusmi Tea blends include Black, Green, Traditional, Connoisseurs and the best selling Kusmi Tea Detox, a blend of Maté, Green Tea and Lemon Grass, OU kosher certified.**
The beautiful tins contain loose tea, which we love, but tea bag selections are available. What a wonderful gift to bestow upon a tea drinker...be it yourself or someone else.
- 4.4 ounce reusable tins
- Suggestions for preparing and tea descriptions available on Kusmi Tea website
- Black Tea includes: Irish Blend (blend of Assam and Darjeeling black teas), Darjeeling N°37 (subtle black tea from India), Russian Morning N°24 (blend of black teas from China, Sri Lanka, and India)
- Green Tea includes: Sencha Fukuyu (refreshing Japanese green tea, 3.5 ounce tin), Green Darjeeling (Darjeeling green tea from the Arya tea garden)
- Traditional Tea includes: English Breakfast (Black Ceylon and Assam teas), Assam Green tea (full bodied, non-fermented Indian tea)
- Connoisseurs Tea includes: Grand Yunnan n°21 TGFOP( black tea from China), Organic Darjeeling Makaibari First Flush (Northern Indian tea, soft and aromatic - First Flush 2010)
**Please note that Kusmi Tea makes teas that are blended with fruits and spices. These blends are not kosher certified. The tea leaves only blends, without added ingredients, are kosher without certification.