Cuisinart Slow Cooker
Wouldn't you love to have one of these lovely cookers right now? Even though it's spring? Well, as a memorable way to introduce our new friend Chef Rachel Willen to KosherEye readers, and because Cuisinart was generous enough to offer a brand-new, one to give-away, KosherEye and Foodfixkitchen.com are partnering to offer one lucky reader this beauty, a Cuisinart® 6-Quart 3-in-1 Cook Central® Slow Cooker, a convenient way for families to prepare everyday meals. It simplifies cooking by letting home chefs brown ingredients right in the unit before slow cooking.
This unit, the Cuisinart MSC-600 is valued at $159 -- It is perfect for a wide range of dishes, vegetables, poultry, meats, stews oatmeal and more. It can sauté, steam and brown. This unique slow cooker allows combination cooking, letting you bypass the stovetop by browning ingredients right in the unit before switching to Slow Cook.
• Slow Cook on high, low, simmer or warm for up to 24 hours
• Includes automatic keep warm feature
• Brown/Sauté with temperatures up to 400°F
• Steam for up to 90 minutes
• Removable 6-quart nonstick aluminum cooking pot
• Easy-to-read time and temperature settings
• Dishwasher-safe removable parts for effortless cleanup
For more information about Cuisinart products visit cuisinart.com.
To enter.... answer either of these two questions in the comments area below or email your answer to ContactkosherEye@gmail.com
- What's your favorite thing to make in a slow cooker?
- How do you use your slow cooker in the spring or summer?
We use our slow cooker, year round to make kosher Chicken and Sausage Gumbo
Our favorite thing to make in the slow cooker is our Shabbos cholent.
(No need to include recipes, but we love to have them!)
Good Luck and let this fabulous giveaway begin!
Random Giveaway drawing ends midnight, May 5th, 2013.
Giveaway limited to continental U.S. only. If not living in continental U.S., you can still enter and, if selected, "gift" your prize to a continental U.S. friend or relative. Once notified, the winner must respond within 48 hours or the prize will be awarded to the runner-up.