A feast for the eyes, the beautiful retro designed SMEG Stand Mixers are available in 5 irresistible colors; styled to look just like we were in Bubbie's kitchen. But, trust us, these are not Bubbie's appliances. The colors and retro design are superb, but the contemporary functionality and ease of use make this a state of the art appliance.
About the SMEG stand mixer
• Die-cast aluminum body with enamel finish.
• Dishwasher safe- 5 Qt. stainless bowl with ergonomic handle
• 10 variable speeds with smooth, soft-start function
• Safety lock when the head is tilted up
• Anti‐slip feet for stability when mixing
• Overload motor protection
• Accessories included: Stainless steel wire whisk, aluminum flat beater, aluminum dough hook, plastic bowl cover
• Available stand mixer colors: Red, Black, Silver, Pastel blue, Cream
• Capacity: 99 ounces cake batter; 46 ounces dough; 32 ounces whipping cream
• Optional accessories (available for purchase): pasta roller and cutter set, meat grinder, additional stainless bowl
Retail value: $449
Enter to win a SMEG Stand Mixer in the luscious color of your choice: Red, Black, Silver, Pastel blue or Cream (based on color availability)
If you just can't wait to see if you win, order a SMEG Stand Mixer at SMEG Retro 50s Stand Mixer - Frontgate
Free Giveaway - SMEG Stand Mixer
Second Line Smaller
Giveaway is limited to continental U.S. only. If not living in continental U.S, you may still enter and, if selected, "gift" your prize to a continental U.S. friend or relative. The winner will be notified by email. Once notified, the winner must respond within 48 hours or the prize will be awarded to the runner-up.
This giveaway ended at 11:59PM, July 22, 2015. The lucky winner is Wendy Sisung, Herndon, VA.
Enter to win with Rafflecopter:Click here for the Smeg Rafflecopter giveaway
About Smeg: Italian-based SMEG is known for their '50s retro-look appliances which are designed in collaboration with top architects. Smeg was founded in 1948 by Vittorio Bertazzoni, Sr. from Guastalla, a town in Northern Italy, and now one of the country's leading home appliance manufacturers.