KosherEye Featured Kitchen Tool
KosherEye Featured Kitchen Tool
The HotPan, a product of the 70 year old Swiss Cookware-maker Kuhn Rikon is unique in design and function. The design seals in flavor, moisture and temperature. The pans consist of two separate pieces--a stainless steel cooking pot, and a colorful melamine outer shell that acts as an insulator and a decorative serving sleeve. When the sleeve is slipped over the cooking pot, when the pot is off the flame, the food maintains its temperature for a much longer time than in an ordinary pot. We love this feature. It makes the HotPan perfect for serving on Friday nights -foods such as soup, rice, mashed potatoes and vegetables stay warm!
- More flavorful cooking, double walled lid
- Colorful outer shell provides a stylish presentation
- Solid stainless steel cooking pot is very efficient
- Easy cleanup
- No burning or sticking
- Food stays fresh & hot for up to two hours
- The melamine shell can also be used as a salad or serving bowl
- Choose from changeable sleeves: blue, green, red, orange, white, black
- Available in various sizes from one quart and larger
Most cooks go through dozens and dozens of eggs at Passover. Instead of fishing out stray shells and getting those drops of yolks into the whites, this little gadget offers an easy solution. It is a handy tool for separating egg yolks and whites in a hurry. The Kuhn Rikon Egg Separator has two containers, color-coded for convenience, one for whites and one for yolks. Crack an egg into the separator and watch the whites fall away as the yolk stays. The containers easily clasp together with the use of the separator. It is ideal for bakers in need of separating eggs for use in meringues and sponge cakes and great for health conscious cooks for dishes such as egg white omelets.
- Store the unused yolks for later
- Dishwasher safe
- Dimensins: 3¾" x 4"
- Plastic container for storage
For More Information, go to kuhnrikon.com
To purchase, click here.
This fun to use Topper Chopper, "chops" off the time it takes to create toppings with hard candies cookies and nuts. Just load the chopper top with your favorite crunchies and crank away. Its stable non-slip base, recessed, stainless steel crushing bars and oversized crank handle makes chopping easy. The base becomes a jar with shaker lid for easy dispensing and storage.
- Chop, serve and store your creations
- Non-slip base, comfy handle, and recessed crushing bars make it save and easy to use
- Create your own inventive dessert toppings from candies, nuts, cookies and more
- Bottom chamber becomes a shaker to dispense toppings
- Bonus: Flip it over to dip in ice cream cones
- Works well for most chopping tasks –including salad toppings
- BPA free
- 7.8 h x 5.5 w x 3.9 d
Passover Tip: So easy to top desserts - try it to garnish fruit pies, cookies, brownies, trifles or to chop nuts for charoses.
This handy little dynamo is a wonderful "kitchen helper" - it grinds both moist and dry ingredients equally well. With 3 speeds, the Wet & Dry Grinder, by Chef Pro, grinds items in a jiffy − it can grind and crush dry spices to create unique spice rubs, puree basil to make fresh pesto sauce, chop up juicy tomatoes to whip up a great salsa, grinds coffee beans for fresh coffee, grinds flaxseed...just to name a few of its many uses. Perfect for small sized batches − small but mighty, it does not take up much space and will become a welcome addition to your kitchen tool favorites.
Powerful 350 watts motor
3 speeds for different grinding needs: Pulse, Low and High
Strong Stainless Steel construction
Clear cover for visibility
Safety Lock – Grinder turns ‘ON’ only when the lid is locked
Removable cup for convenient cleaning
Cup & Cover are dishwasher safe
One year limited warranty
To view or purchase, click here.
Non-Stick Baking Pan
We have used and reused our Silpat non-stick baking mat for years, and now we welcome the new Demarle Silpat Entremet to our kitchens, a silicone baking pan. Inspired by the French word for a small dish served between courses, Entremet is designed for preparing a variety of foods. Because it is made from Silpat's unique silicone, and reinforced with a special fiberglass mesh, the Entremet is designed to provide maximum heat transfer, all-over even-food browning and ultimate food release due to silicone's natural non-stick properties.
- For preparing sweet and savory dishes
- Non-stick silicone 10 x 13 ¾ baking pan fits 13"by 18" cookie sheet
- Microwave, oven and freezer safe
- Made in France
- Reusable- wipe clean with wet cloth and store flat
- Place Silpat Entremet on cookie sheet or rack for stability
To purchase or view, Click Here.
KosherEye note: This pan is especially recommended for layered, sweet or savory dishes and sticky desserts. We also suggest it for roll-up pastries or dishes such as jelly rolls. No parchment is needed –easy clean-up.