KosherEye Featured Kitchen Tool
KosherEye Featured Kitchen Tool
Such a brilliant design -- why didn't we think of that?
The Sugar 'n More Dispenser is easy to use. With its ergonomic design, it is ideal for anyone with limited dexterity or hand strength. Simply press and the sugar is dispensed. The dispenser's patented mechanism lets you choose the amount dispensed for a measured and consistent amount each time.
· Dispenses a measured and consistent amount each time
· Easy to use and refill
· Keeps out moisture and air
· Can change amount dispensed for easy portion control
· Handy settings: sprinkle, pour and closed
For more information and color options, visit zevro.com.
To buy: Zevro Indispensable Sugar 'N More Dispenser, Silver
Add a comment
Even if you don't have a smoker box, you can get smokin'!
Smokinlicious adheres to the philosophy of "all natural" by providing gourmet wood products that have never been exposed to chemical spraying. They only harvest woods from the trees of Western New York and Northern Pennsylvania that are in their natural state - forest woods, left to mature on their own, without exposure to chemical contaminants and/or growth enhancers. They use only the "heartwood" - the filet of the tree - to manufacture our smoking woods. And, their "gourmet" woods are always bark free! --free of contaminants such as mold, spores, and insect infestations.
Smoking works by using low heat to make smoke as wood smolders, imparting a smoky flavor. When using a grill, the heat and smoke from the wood slowly penetrates and flavors the cooking food item. The result - authentic wood-fired food.
- Ash/Alder, mellow, sweet - use for poultry and fish
- Hickory- classic smoked flavor - use for beef
- Red/White Oak strong nut flavor - use for beef, lamb poultry
- Sugar Maple – Smooth, sweet – all foods (We especially like this for smoking fresh salmon)
- Wild Cherry – fruity, sweet use for beef, poultry
No chemicals, No resin, no processed wood elements
These chips may be used on wood burning, charcoal or gas grills.
BVK kosher Vaad HaKashrus of Buffalo
Sometimes a culinary tool just doesn’t live up to the claims made about it. We’ve all watched those “as seen on TV” ads, and some of us have even succumbed and purchased the item. So when we tried the ChopStir, made by D&A Bryan, we did so with some trepidation. Its claim: The Only Kitchen Tool That Chops Ground Meat In a Fraction of the Time! Guess what dear readers, we don’t know if it is the ONLY tool of its kind, but it absolutely does what it says.
The ChopStir is a handheld, innovative cooking tool that substantially decreases the cooking time of separating and chopping up ground meats. It also pulverizes fruit; we tried it on both berries and bananas. Ingredients of all kinds are chopped and stirred instantly and easily. This tool truly stirs us to recommend it highly!
- Can be used with non-stick cookware
- Easy to clean, Dishwasher safe
- Available in white or black
- Made of heat resistant nylon, BPA free
- Made in the USA
This fun kitchen gadget is known as "the world's fastest mechanical vegetable dicer". Now how about that! Just cut the fruit or vegetable to fit the container, and then rotate the handle and the Gefu Cubico chops, chops, chops. We made chopped onions for sautéing, a gazpacho salad with chopped peppers, onions and cucumbers, and chopped zucchini for a stir-fry dish. We also tried it for chopping roma (firm) tomatoes and fresh pineapple – the consistency was perfect for a salsa. The catch plate has a lid so that chopped foods can be stored in the refrigerator.
• Precise dicing/cutting, faster than chopping by hand
• Chops vegetables such as peppers, onions, zucchini, yellow squash, potatoes, carrots
• Chops fruits such as pineapple, peaches and apples
• Sleek European Design
• All metal parts are made of stainless steel
• Dishwasher Safe, Easy to clean
Buy it on Amazon $39.99: Gefu CUBICO Fruit & Vegetable Cube Cutter / Slicer
Learn more about Gefu at http://www.gefu.us
Enjoy this video and see the Gefu Dicer in action.
Add a comment
We like this cookware for several reasons. The colors are fun - perfect for separating dairy and meat in a kosher kitchen (Crimson Red, Copper Bronze (shown above), New Moon Blue and Black). The heavy aluminum bottom has textured heat bands for more even heating, and the non-stick coating is ecologically advanced to produce less greenhouse gases. Plus, we like the soft, squeezable, silicone stay cool handle. Ecolution's motto “Cook Well, Do Good”!
- Heavy Gauge Aluminum for even heating
- Keep cool silicone handles
- PFOA-free Non-stick coating
- Dishwasher Safe, Oven Safe to 350
- Lifetime warranty
9 1/2" fry pan $17.00 (other sizes and colors available)
To buy: Ecolution Evolve Fry Pan
For more information about Ecolution, visit ecolutionhome.comAdd a comment