KosherEye Featured Product
Just in time for Thanksgiving and cold weather cooking, we discovered this bag of hard to find chestnuts. Chestnuts are low in fat, high in fiber and gluten free. These are a great natural snack at home or on the go. Hand selected for superior quality and taste. Perfect as is or can be taken out of the bag and warmed in the microwave for 30 seconds.
- Roasted, shelled and ready to eat or use
- Excellent addition to stuffing and recipes
- Certified USDA 100% organic
- No preservatives, all natural
- Certified kosher, parve by Star–K
Try this delcious recipe for Chestnut Stuffing II,
Price: From $9.77, 17–ounce bag at Amazon to
Available at Amazon.com, mainstream supermarkets such as Wegman’s, and at Costco – 20–ounce bag, $4.99 (Now that’s a value!)
Most people are familiar with Madagascar Bourbon and Tahitian vanilla. But did you know that some claim that the vanilla extract made from Mexican vanilla beans is the best in the world? The ancient Aztec Indians of Central Mexico were the first users of vanilla and combined it with chocolate to make a drink, "Xoco-lall," which was consider to be the "Nectar of the Gods."
The flavors of each of the above mentioned vanillas are different – Mexican vanilla is more flavorsome and complex and is described as "creamy, woody, spicy, and sweet." Nielsen-Massey Mexican Pure Vanilla Extract works especially well with chocolate, citrus fruits, cinnamon, cloves, and other warm spices. The vanilla's spiciness also enables it to complement the spice of tomato sauces, barbecue sauces and salsas, smoothing out their heat and acidity. Try substituting it in place of Madagascar Bourbon Pure Vanilla Extract and see what kind of culinary twist it gives to your favorite recipes, including cookies, cakes and ice creams.
- Kosher certified by CRC
- Gluten-Free, All-Natural and Allergen-Free
- The vanilla beans are imported from Mexico and processed in the United States by Nielsen-Massey
- Available in 2, 4, 8–ounce bottles
- One tablespoon of vanilla extract is equivalent to one vanilla bean
To learn more about the vanilla bean, read our feature on Nielson-Massey Vanillas.
Try these recipes and use Mexican Vanilla: Butterscotch Meringue Bars and Vanilla Ice Cream.
Price: From $14.88 for 2-oz , $15.56 for 4-oz, and $23.49 for 8-oz.
Carbon’s Golden Malted
Pancake & Waffle Flour
In 1937, in Buchanan Michigan, Fred S. Carbon developed the recipe for the World’s First ‘Improved Flour’, Carbon’s Golden Malted Pancake & Waffle Flour. The patented recipe combines high quality wheat flour and corn meal, blended with nutritious malt and a secret mix of flavorings. This award winning blend is behind the success both in taste and texture of Carbon’s Golden Malted Pancakes & Waffles. Only the Carbon’s family knows the secret recipe.
Today, Belgian Waffles made with Carbon’s Golden Malted Pancake & Waffle Flour are served in hotels, restaurants, and locations around the world. Carbon’s Golden Malted products are available to consumers in a variety of flavors, including a gluten free version. We think that Carbon’s is as good as homemade pancake and waffle mix; a delicious option when convenience is a priority!
- Natural sweetener, so less sugar is used in the ingredients
- Contributes to creating a light and fluffy waffle texture
- Beneficial to the digestive system
- OU-D kosher dairy
- Blueberry, Chocolate Chip, Gingerbread, Gluten-Free, Organic Apple Cinnamon, Organic Multi Grain, Original
Price: $4.79–$8.59 per can;16 oz. and 33 oz. cans
To order, click here.
Grandmothers usually have the best recipes and the husband–and–wife team of Victoria's Kitchen, David and Deborah Meniane, have based their new product, Almond Water, on a recipe from David's grandmother, Victoria. A popular drink in France, where grandmother Victoria used to prepare this unique beverage for her children and grandchildren, David remembers being "always excited to visit my grandmother because I knew there was going to be cakes, cookies and freshly made Almond Water!"
Best served chilled, this new all–natural product is refreshing and not too sweet. We like the bottle – the label does kind of remind us of grandmother!
- Refreshing taste
- All natural
- Certified OU kosher parve
- Gluten free
- No artificial colors, flavors or preservatives
Price: $11.99, 6−pack (16 ounces)
To find a store near you, use the Store Locator or order online at VictoriasKitchen.com.
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Food lovers, tastemakers and inspired cooks are fans of this olive oil. The company produces a full range of fresh, cold pressed olive oils. To achieve a fresher taste, the oils are made from award-winning 100% California grown olives within hours of picking. Even the bottle is unique- the signature green bottle keeps the premium extra virgin olive oil fresh longer.
- Sustainably grown
- OU Kosher certified
- California grown and produced
- NON GMO verified
- Everyday variety: Floral aroma, hints of green apple – delicate, mild*
- Arbequina: Single varietal fresh, fruity, tropical flavors – great in salad dressings
- Arbosana: Single varietal complex with tomato, almond flavors- pair with chocolate, drizzle on soups
- Miller's Blend: Fruity, with bit of pepper at end- great with cheese and spice
- Limited Reserve: For olive oil connoisseurs- Drizzle atop meat and green vegetables- Seasonal availability- Late November, 2012
California Olive Ranch does offer an Olive Oil Club. For more information: visit californiaoliveranch.com.
Try this delicious recipe for Oven Roasted Fish from California Olive Ranch. Enjoy!
Price: Each 500ml bottle costs approximately $11 and up
Available in many mainstream supermarkets and online at Amazon.com, or California Olive Ranch.
*California Olive Ranch Extra Virgin Everyday olive oil is a recommended very good pick in the September 2012 issue of Consumer Reports.
<< Start < Prev 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 Next > End >>
Page 12 of 26