Many use their slow cookers for Shabbos, but we suggest that this stand–alone cooking partner should in fact be considered a full–time, hard-working dedicated kitchen assistant. Try some of these recipes – and let us know what you think. Please share the special recipes that you create with your slow cooker.
• Slow Cooker Overnight Oatmeal
• Slow Cooker Pasta
• Slow Cooker Chili
• Slow Cooker Chili Potatoes
• Slow Cooker Cajun Gumbo with Rice - vegetarian
• Slow Cooker Barbecue Chicken
• Beer-Braised Barbecued Beef
• Slow Cooker Chicken and Sausage Gumbo
• Slow Cooker Split Pea Soup
• Slow Cooker Chicken Soup
• Marcy's Tortilla Soup
Video – Slow Cooker Vegetarian Split Pea Soup
And for easy, fast clean-up, be sure and pick up a box of Reynolds Slow Cooker Liners.
Slow cookers are available with a wide variety of features and in several shapes.This mid priced cooker is highly rated: Crock-Pot SCCPVL610-S Programmable Cook and Carry Oval Slow Cooker