The very first product produced by Chef'n was the Garlic Machine. Very innovative and a great tool for the kitchen. Just insert peeled garlic cloves into the clear cylinder and twist for fresh minced garlic. The best part is that you can store the unused garlic, in the Garlic Machine, in the refrigerator – have fresh garlic at the touch of a "twist".
- Screw-style press efficiently crushes cloves of garlic
- Durable plastic construction with clear viewing chamber
- Bottom removes for inserting peeled cloves
- Chamber can store unused garlic; blade slices off what's needed
- Dishwasher-safe in top rack; choice of color
Price: $10.95 – $12.99
To order the Chef'n Garlic Machine, click here for White or click here for Black .
View the video demo– this tool is so easy and functional to use.