Since 1888, Rösle has been creating tools and utensils worldwide. You may not think that a tomato slicer is something that would be useful, but it is. With its serrated blades, this handy kitchen tool swiftly slices perfectly even slices of tomato. Just place the tomato on the base, position the slicer on the top of the tomato, press down on the slicer sides and presto...beautifully sliced tomatoes. A word of caution: the blades are sharp.
We did not try slicing Mozzarella cheese, since we are keeping our slicer parve. So yes, we likely need another one for dairy! We do know that we love this tool for slicing tomatoes, cucumbers and, it easily and evenly slices hard boiled eggs as well! We'll be trying it on cheese when we buy our second one!
- Tomato/Mozzarella slicer has 10 sharp, serrated blades for neat and easy slicing
- Base ensures complete division and catches juice
- Lateral handles provide a safe, firm grip
- 18/10 stainless steel, POM base
- Dishwasher safe, Lifetime warranty
To view or purchase, click here.
The wonders of the Rösle Tomato and Mozzarella Slicer