Non-Stick Baking Pan
We have used and reused our Silpat non-stick baking mat for years, and now we welcome the new Demarle Silpat Entremet to our kitchens, a silicone baking pan. Inspired by the French word for a small dish served between courses, Entremet is designed for preparing a variety of foods. Because it is made from Silpat's unique silicone, and reinforced with a special fiberglass mesh, the Entremet is designed to provide maximum heat transfer, all-over even-food browning and ultimate food release due to silicone's natural non-stick properties.
- For preparing sweet and savory dishes
- Non-stick silicone 10 x 13 ¾ baking pan fits 13"by 18" cookie sheet
- Microwave, oven and freezer safe
- Made in France
- Reusable- wipe clean with wet cloth and store flat
- Place Silpat Entremet on cookie sheet or rack for stability
Try baking this Gourmet Brownie and this Crispy Potato Roast in the non-stick Silpat Entremet.
To purchase or view, Click Here.
KosherEye note: This pan is especially recommended for layered, sweet or savory dishes and sticky desserts. We also suggest it for roll-up pastries or dishes such as jelly rolls. No parchment is needed –easy clean-up.