We were introduced to this unique gadget by columnist Jane E. Brody in her column in the New York Times. This nifty home gadget creates a frozen treat that looks and tastes like soft serve ice cream, and it does so in minutes. Yonanas will turn those over-ripe bananas into creamy treats that look and taste like soft serve ice cream.
• Instantly turns frozen fruit and other flavorings into healthful snacks
• Looks and tastes like soft serve ice cream without
additional fat, sugar, or preservatives
• Fast and easy to clean -- chute, plunger and blade are dishwasher safe
• Includes instructions and recipes
• One ½ cup serving is approximately 100 calories
• Add frozen fruits, chocolate and your other favorites
• Great way to use over-ripe bananas
About Bananas: high in potassium, vitamins, natural sugars, and fiber, no sodium, fat or cholesterol
Watch the video here: http://www.yonanas.com/how-it-works/
More about Yonanas: Yonanas.com . The Yonana frozen treat maker is sold at Target, Bed Bath and Beyond and department stores nationwide.
Buy one here: Yonanas 902 Ice Cream Treat Maker, Black/Silver