This stainless steel serving tool is so elegant and functional, that it was chosen as the tribute gift for the Kosher Pioneers at the 2013 pre-Kosherfest KosherFeast Dinner. Each ladle was engraved with the name of the honoree.
The Rösle ladle is the ultimate tool for serving and portioning soups. This specialized spoon holds 4 ounces and incorporates a pouring rim for drip-free pouring. Seamless one piece manufacturing.
• Designed and engineered in Germany, solid piece is made of 18/10 stainless steel
• Perfect for serving soups and sauces
• Long handle is practical for very deep bowls or containers
• Pouring rim prevents drips
• Ladle is 11.8 inches long, dishwasher safe
Available at kitchen stores nationwide such as Sur La Table,
or buy it from Amazon: Rosle VS 600 Soup Serving Ladle