Product of GIR: Get It Right
The Ultimate in Silicone Spatulas
Stir up some Color! Function does not have to be blah and boring, especially in the kitchen. Bravo to the GIR:Get It Right design team... They "design tools to make kitchens happy"!
The GIR Spatula was born in 2012 by the GIR team who decided that using two-piece spatulas and similar utensils just didn't cut it. They set out to create category-killing tools. After a Kickstarter campaign and hundreds of fan reviews later, the GIR Spatula was born, designed for superior durability and usability. Even the colors are irresistible.
From Samantha Rose, the founder of GIR... "These unibody silicone tools were my answer to spatulas that kept breaking, staining, melting, or coming apart. They are built to last a lifetime in the kitchen;
GIR Tools are perfect for the kosher kitchen- in a rainbow of colors for easy color separation of dairy and meat utensils-- just choose any 2 colors – that is if you can. We love all of them.
Made from pharmaceutical grade silicone.
Sizes include Mini, Skinny, Ultimate, Pro and more coming soon.
• High Heat resistant to 550°F Heat rating of 464 degrees
• Stain resistant – Does not discolor
• FDA approved as food-safe, eco - friendly and BPA free
• Dishwasher safe, easy to clean
• Safe for use with non-stick cookware
• Use for mixing, scraping, sautéing, stirring and more.
• Solid one-piece body design
• Lifetime guarantee
Make your kitchen happy... get some here: Get It Right Spatula