This Kitchen Tool is on the Cutting Edge
Microplane has introduced its new, innovative Elite Box Grater. Maximizing the functionality of traditional box graters, which typically include 2-4 different blades, the new Elite Box Grater is a space-saving 5-in-1 grating tool with the unique feature of five different stainless steel cutting surfaces.
The newly updated grater boasts a sturdier design and 30% more blade surface than previous models. Five different ultra-sharp blades cover just about anything that you can think of grating. (See our recipe for gluten free, scrumptious potato kugel)
• Black plastic frame 5" x 3" x 10 3/4" high
• Soft-grip, Non-slip handle
• Stylish Ergonomic design
• Nonskid rubber base provides stability and leverage while grating
• Surgical-grade stainless-steel blades, made in the USA
• Five grater blade surfaces: fine, coarse, ultra-coarse, ribbon and large shaver.
• Removable bottom collection tray to catch grated ingredients and eliminate messy clean up
• Clear window on two sides to measure as you grate - up to 2 ½ cups
• Top rack dishwasher safe
It is available for purchase now exclusively at Williams-Sonoma at $39.95
The new Microplane Elite Box Grater will be offered at other retail stores nationwide starting in August 2015.
What a GREAT kitchen tool! This is a gift yourself, gift others KosherEye selection.
See our recipe for World's Best Potato Kugel, made with our new Microplane Elite Box Grater.