This little gadget surprised us. We thought that it would be fun to use, but never did we imagine that we would find it an indispensible new kitchen helper. We enjoy popcorn and buy bags and bags of the pre-popped flavored varieties - including the yummy sweet and salty mix. Now we can make our own popcorn in about 3 minutes, with no additives and adjust the taste to our taste. By the way, popcorn has been called “the sensible snack”, and is often recommended in weigjht loss programs. No, butter not included.
All about Popcorn
- Air-popped popcorn has only 31 calories per cup; oil-popped popcorn has only 55 calories per cup.
- When lightly buttered, popcorn contains about 133 calories per cup.
- It is a whole grain, making it a good-for-you food.
- Popcorn provides energy-producing complex carbohydrates
- Popcorn contains fiber, providing roughage the body needs in the daily diet.
- It is naturally low in fat and calories.
- Popcorn has no artificial additives or preservatives, and is sugar-free.
- It is ideal for between meal snacking since it satisfies and doesn't spoil appetite.
- 3 cups of popcorn equal one serving from the grain group.
The Lékué Microwave Popper
- Easy to use: Add the corn kernels, heat in the microwave and enjoy!
- Pops: Over 90% of the corn kernels
- Healthy: Natural popcorn with no saturated fats.
- Collapsible: t does not use much space in your kitchen cabinet or drawer.
- Innovative design: Designed after conducting scientific research on the best way to cook popcorn in collaboration with the Alícia Foundation.
- Microwave and dishwasher safe: Made of 100% platinum silicone.
- 10 cup capacity
If you are searching for a holiday gift, the Lékué popcorn maker works for just about everyone. It comes with a recipe booklet, for ingredient add-in instructions. Caramel, peanut, chocolate yumm!
Click here to buy this fabulous: Lekue Popcorn Popper, Red