Why are we on this subject – because it’s time to clean! We’re all thinking Spring cleaning and Passover cleaning -- not glamorous, but necessary.
Of course and as usual, we are on a quest for the best cleaning supplies…and are currently focused on sponges. We have two suggestions:
Our friend Lynne recommended this to us, and then we saw it featured on Shark Tank when Lori Greiner invested thousands, So who could resist? Our investment was less than $5, Obviously, the country caught on too as the products have expanded to to a whole family of sponges and scrubbers. The original Scrub Daddy’s patented cut out smiley face design is made unique by its exclusive scratch-free FlexTexture™ material. His one-of-a-kind pores adjust with water temperature to change his scrubbing texture. In warm water, he becomes soft and compressible; in cold water he becomes firm for extra scrubbing power on dishes, cookware, appliances and more! Scrub Daddy is safe to use on wood, plastic, copper, cast iron, fiberglass, stainless steel, non-stick coatings and glass
Scrub Daddy – The Adorable Original
An amazingly versatile cleaning tool for the kitchen and beyond!
- His eyes accommodate two fingers to eliminate slippage while in use.
- His mouth is designed to cl
- Easy grip, dishwasher safe and washing machine safe
- CLEan both sides of forks, spoons, knives and other utensils at once.
- Soft in Warm Water and Firm in Cool Water
- Independently lab tested to rinse clean of debris and resist odors for up to two months.
Visit the Scrub Daddy website: scrubdaddy.com
I Can’t Believe It’s A Sponge
We like this sponge because it is kitchen friendly for the kosher kitchen - Each sample sponge we received is labeled parve, dairy or meat on the scrubber side. The sponges are also available with artwork or flower designs and more.
- Inviso-shield™ technology provides a barrier that keeps particles, grease and grime from entering making it cleaner and healthier
- The scrubber side has been independently lab tested and will not scratch glass, stainless, non stick surfaces, granite, porcelain, ceramics or porcelain.
- Absorption: The double foam cell construction holds similar amount of water as most sponges.
- Durability: Double cell foam polymer construction adds to lastability
- Dishwasher Safe: top rack, Made in the USA
Learn more about these sponges and where to buy by visiting their website Icantbelieveitsasponge.com