A Souper Stock Pot
What could be a better time to refresh and restock kitchen tools and cookware? In our kitchen, it is “in with the new” prior to Passover, and of course also, whenever we see an irresistible cooking tool the rest of the year.
Leave it to Le Creuset to tempt us with their super or should we say souper stockpot. The gorgeous Marseilles Blue was our choice to sample, but there are 11 luscious colors from which to choose. For the kosher home, where separation of dairy and meat cookware is a requirement, the palette of colors is quite a beautiful bonus. We love the design, the shape and the versatility of this stockpot, and it can be used on electric, gas or induction surfaces.
We chose a family sized 8-quart stockpot, but additional sizes are available.
Their high-profile design is functional – styled to eliminate evaporation while “forcing liquids to bubble through all layers of ingredients, infusing the entire dish with flavor during cooking.”
- Convenient quick heating; superior heat distribution
- Tight-fitting lid locks in moisture
- Available in 5 sizes
- Stainless steel rim around top edge prevents chipping and cracking
- Constructed of heavy-gauge carbon steel with a colorful porcelain enamel finish
- Easy-to-clean interior resists flavor absorption and staining
- Heat-resistant knobs stay cool to the touch for safe, secure handling
- Triple-welded side handles for a secure, confident hold when lifting
- Can be used on any heat source (gas, electric, induction, ceramic)
- 11 colors available which coordinate with Le Creuset enameled cast iron
- 5 year warranty