Gourmia Fryista Air Fryer
Who knew? At the 2018 International Housewares Show, we had spotted air fryers from several exhibitors,but were not really anxious to try a new countertop appliance. Besides, we’re from the south, and in our language “frying” means deep fry in several inches of oil. After viewing at least 10 different companies introducing various models of air fryers, we decided that on behalf of our readers, we had to stay on top of trends and educate ourselves as to what this gadget can (and we thought, cannot) do. So, we requested 2 test units…a very compact one from DASH, and a family sized air fryer from Gourmia. And, now, all we can say is Double WOW!
The Gourmia 5 quart air fryer is family sized, simple to use, affordably priced and results in crispy, fast cooked results. It uses a system called RadiVection 360-degree technology which provides radiant and convection heat for fast, even, crispy texture.
- Makes crispy French fries, vegetables, fried chicken and more with just a spray of oil
- It can roast, grills, bake and defrost
- RadiVection technology combines radiant & convection heat
- Takes less than 1/2 of the time of a regular oven
- Simple controls: 60-minute timer with auto shut-off;
- Temperature control up to 400° F
- 5-quart fryer basket accommodates family sized quantities of food
- Removable, non-stick fry basket for easy for easy clean-up
- Includes recipe book
- 1-year manufacturer's warranty
We highly recommend this unit, (GAF560) for pricing, ease of use, size and functionality. It is family friendly. Buy it here: Gourmia GAF560
Try our recipe for Fried Chicken in the Air Fryer