This barbecue sauce has become a grilling phenomenon. If you are grilling burgers, ribs or any cut of beef for the 4th of July, Bone Suckin' Sauce is the one to slather on! This, the original Bone Suckin’ barbecue sauce is a Western North Carolina tomato based product, sweetened with honey & molasses and spices. In fact, use it anytime you grill!
So, what do others think about Bone Suckin’ Sauce:
- #1 Sauce in America” – Newsweek Magazine
- “ A+ ” – Health Magazine
- "The Best" - Restaurant Magazine UK
- Taste Awards Winner, Fine Food Guild in the UK
- 1st Place Battle of Sauces & Best in Sales
- #1 selling Harris Teeter Specialty Sauce
- Whole Foods Best Specialty Sauce
- "Sauce of the Year" - Fresh Market
- Rated "5 out of 5" by BBQ Sauce Reviews
KosherEye agrees, need we say more? Enjoy this recipe for Bone Suckin' BBQ Chicken. Please Note: use parve margarine for basting.
- All natural, no preservatives, gluten free
- Certified OU kosher, parve
- 16-ounce jar (other sizes available)
Price: Approximately $6.50 per jar
Available at Whole Foods, Fresh Market, and specialty stores nationwide.