Well known throughout Europe, Emmi Roth is a Swiss dairy products company famous for Swiss style yogurts, artisan cheeses and fondues. The company headquarters is nestled between the Alps in the heart of Switzerland. Emmi now has a kosher presence in the U.S., recently introducing its Swiss Yogurt to U.S. yogurt fans. Although formulated according to the Swiss recipe, the U.S. yogurts are manufactured in Monroe, Wisconsin.
KosherEye enjoyed tasting two flavors, Green Apple and Strawberry. Both are made from pureed fresh fruit with a yogurt base. We liked the yogurt’s silky texture, and the slightly sweet, but subtle fruit flavor. Emmi’s yogurt is a healthful, delicious product, well worth a try!
- Pectin and gelatin free
- Light, smooth texture, pourable over fruit, granola or cake
- Fruit flavorings are subtle, and the yogurt texture is creamy
- Low in sugar, low in fat and gluten–free
- Ingredients include live and active bacteria cultures
- Made from BST–free milk
- 6 ounce containers
- All U.S. flavors are certified OU-D (Do check the label)
Emmi yogurt flavors include: Apricot, Raspberry, Blueberry, Black Cherry, Pink Grapefruit, Vanilla Bean, Plain Coffee, Berry pomegranate, and Plain.
Approximate cost $1.90