Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Food lovers, tastemakers and inspired cooks are fans of this olive oil. The company produces a full range of fresh, cold pressed olive oils. To achieve a fresher taste, the oils are made from award-winning 100% California grown olives within hours of picking. Even the bottle is unique- the signature green bottle keeps the premium extra virgin olive oil fresh longer.
- Sustainably grown
- OU Kosher certified
- California grown and produced
- NON GMO verified
- Everyday variety: Floral aroma, hints of green apple – delicate, mild*
- Arbequina: Single varietal fresh, fruity, tropical flavors – great in salad dressings
- Arbosana: Single varietal complex with tomato, almond flavors- pair with chocolate, drizzle on soups
- Miller's Blend: Fruity, with bit of pepper at end- great with cheese and spice
- Limited Reserve: For olive oil connoisseurs- Drizzle atop meat and green vegetables- Seasonal availability- Late November, 2012
California Olive Ranch does offer an Olive Oil Club. For more information: visit californiaoliveranch.com.
Try this delicious recipe for Oven Roasted Fish from California Olive Ranch. Enjoy!
Price: Each 500ml bottle costs approximately $11 and up
Available in many mainstream supermarkets and online at Amazon.com, or California Olive Ranch.
*California Olive Ranch Extra Virgin Everyday olive oil is a recommended very good pick in the September 2012 issue of Consumer Reports.